So I have been sticking to a very strict 1,300 calorie a day diet everyday for the past week with no cheating. The first 4 days I wanted to jump off a cliff I was so hungry but after that, it eased up and these last couple of days have been a breeze. I've also been working out everyday. You'll be happy to know that it actually does work. All of the calorie in/calorie out garbage is truly the only way to lose weight and learn healthy habits. There is no quick fix. I have lost 6 pounds this last week. I think the biggest thing for me is that I've been recording my food everyday and making sure it's good food (veggies, fruit, chicken etc...). It is amazing how recording your food really opens your eyes to just how bad you were eating before. 1,300 calories is not a lot of food. I must have been eating at least 3,000 everyday before. No wonder I've not been able to lose weight.
So anyway, that is my challenge to everyone this week. Record everything that goes in your mouth and the calories. It is eye-opening. There is a free easy website you can do this at www.sparkpeople.com . Check it out.
Quote for the week: You're never beaten until you admit it. George S. Patton
Amy
Monday, January 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment