Saturday, January 8, 2011
Back on the Wagon
So since October I had lost about 12 lbs. and since Thanksgiving have gained about 5 back. Why i do this to myself every year I don't know. I feel so much better when I eat healthier so why I go back to junk food I don't know. If it wasn't for everyone bringing me over plates full of goodies, I think I could survive the holidays because I don't cook, so there would be nothing here. I ended up throwing a bunch of sweets in the garbage; out of sight out of mind. Anyway, I did really good last week except this weekend I kind of blew it, but tomorrow is another day. I can loose a lot of weight if I have something that motivates me. I decided to work towards little goals like 10lbs. by Valentines day-another 5 to 8lbs by Jed's birthday in March. I don't have a big cruise to look forward to but it is the Bailey family reunion this summer, so I have decided to make that my "finale". Hopefully I will be 25 lbs. lighter and alot happier. I wish everyone lots and lots of weight lose, and hopefully we will all meet our goal weight this year!!!! EB
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment