Monday, January 10, 2011

Fitness Challenges Galore!

It's good to hear from you Edna!! How did everyone else's week go.

Well, I'm officially on the motivation wagon... I have signed up for two gym's challenges. My Idaho Athletic membership ends in March and so I signed up with Gold's Gym since I don't want to go back to Idaho Athletic when it expires. But in the meantime, Idaho Athletic has a 4 week challenge starting this Monday through February 15th. It is a 2-person team challenge and I'll be doing it with my friend Lynne. The grand prize is a 5 day trip (flight and hotel) to PuertoVallerta.

The Gold's Gym challenge is an individual 12-week challenge that started for me last Saturday and goes through April 3rd. The prize in each division is $500 cash, the prize for overall Boise is $500 cash and $1,000 at Dillards, and the national prize is $11,500 cash. I saw pictures of last years national winner and it is totally doable for me if I just stick with it.

So Edna, look into local challenges etc... for extra motivation. I know it's helped me these last few days.

Katie, how is the no-sugar thing coming?

~Amy


No comments:

Post a Comment