My resolutions are typed and hanging on my wall. This has to be the year of changes or I'm just going to find myself a nice cave to dwell in for the rest of my life. I will be signing up for our gym's 4-week fitness challenge starting on January 15th. I think the grand prize is a trip to Hawaii. My resolution on last year's goals were to win the fitness challenge back in 2010 which I obviously failed miserably at. I have kept it on my 2011 goals and am seriously going to throw myself into it in every way possible. Like I said, this needs to be the year of many changes.
I am using this morning's weight as my starting point since I just got back from our McCall New Years trip. We all need to post each week how much we have lost/gained.
Here is the New Year Motto:
"Never trade what you want most for what you want at the moment."
Amy
Tuesday, January 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment