skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Cox Cruise Countdown
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Um...really?!
Remember how I walked/jogged for 30 minutes yesterday?
And remember how I have shin splint pain today?
Yikes.
-Katie
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Weight Lost Since 1/1/11
Amy (Goal 30): 22
Kami (Goal 30):
Sara (Goal 30): 7
Morgan:
Edna (Goal 25):
Monica:
RJ
(Goal 100):
Greg (Goal 15):
Bevin (Goal 20):
Blog Archive
►
2011
(17)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(12)
▼
2010
(75)
►
December
(3)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(17)
▼
January
(35)
I second that!!!
Food Inc.
That is the worst when your ipod battery dies. Th...
I need an award!
you-go-gurt
Should be called In-N-Stays-In
Amy...totally agree with your Biggest Loser post. ...
Biggest Loser
Bodybugg update - AC
Sams Club = Yummy Smoothies + Mexican Cruise
On the Bandwagon!
The scale told me to get off
Update
Bodybugg
I AM GOING TO FREAKING KILL SOMEONE!!
I have nothing to contrubute to the blog for the t...
Excuse me Amy but I started this blog, started the...
Updates and Pictures
Sorry I thought Amy's post was Kami's....I'm a lit...
AC = Amy :-)
It's me...Katie....the smoothie/sausage eater. Sor...
AC Post
????
Smoothies and Sausage...yum!
...
Yummy
Greg's list (Jr)
Morgan's running songs
KC Update
Amy's Music
Um...really?!
Hello???
first workout
Kami's Songs
songs to run to
►
2009
(6)
►
December
(6)
No comments:
Post a Comment