Kami - it can't be all or nothing. Wasn't it the second week of your diet and isn't that always the hardest week anyway? Plus, who knows what other factors contributed to a gain (water weight, muscle growth, etc...). Just stick to calories in vs. calories out. It is the simplest formula for weight loss.
So I finally bit the bullet and ordered a bodybugg. They're expensive but I think it will really keep me in line with calories in vs. calories out. I should have it by Wednesday and will report back within a week and let everyone know if it's worth the money or not. Here's a link to more info about it:
http://www.24hourfitness.com/training/bodybugg/
-Amy
Monday, January 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I hate you! Well I hate that you got a bodybugg!
ReplyDeleteWell, hopefully I will be down to my goal by the time you're ready to kick butt after the baby and you can use it?
ReplyDelete