Tuesday, January 12, 2010

AC Post

I'm assuming it was Katie who wrote that post because I don't think anyone else in the family has ever attempted to be vegetarian. :-)

I just found another good healthy protein breakfast. Buy the "Oroweat round 100% whole wheat sandwich thins" (100 calories), boil a bunch of eggs, cook a whole package of turkey bacon. When I come into work each day I heat up a couple strips of the turkey bacon, cut up an egg, and put it on the sandwich thin bread. It's almost as good as a McMuffin. I'll have to try that morning star sausage on it too.

I am now back on track after traveling so much. I went to Oakland for work last week and also for our late Christmas Party. We ate at Hubert Keller's fancy french restaurant in San Francisco. For those of you who have watched Top Chef Masters, you'll know who that is. Yummy!

This poster cracks me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment