I have not done so well with the working out because of my damn broken toe, but I started the South Beach diet on Monday and this morning I have lost 5 lbs. I have to go on a buisness trip all next week to South Dakota so I am going to try my hardest to stay on the diet and work out in the hotel. I think South Beach is the easiest diet to follow when you have to eat out cause you can always get a salad or any kind of meat or fish at a restaurant.....and the good news is I am not paying for it so I can order those nice cuts of meat and fish. KAMI
Oh ya...Amy thanks for the Tara video......she is for sure my hero of all time on the Biggest Loser. GOOD ONE!
Thursday, January 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment