Tuesday, March 2, 2010

HOT HOT HOT!!!!!!

I went to HOT Yoga!!!!!! It was Sallie's idea. If you don't know what that is, you are in a room that is super HOT and you do yoga! I was sweating from the minute I walked in! At first the yoga was not too bad. But I am so not flexible, so it just got harder and harder. Not to mention I had a baby 3 weeks ago and some of those poses were just not possible after childbirth, or maybe ever! So after an hour and a half of dripping sweat and trying to do Twisted Eagle and Downward Dog, I was dying!!!!! I think I just fell on the floor half the time. It was the hardest thing I have ever tried to do! And I was so sweaty my clothes were wet. It was like we went swimming in our clothes! I know I am going to be sore and that Sallie will probably make me go back and suffer some more! Try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment