Don't dig your grave with your own knife and fork. ~English Proverb
A diet is the penalty we pay for exceeding the feed limit. ~Author Unknown
More die in the United States of too much food than of too little. ~John Kenneth Galbraith, The Affluent Society
People are so worried about what they eat between Christmas and the New Year, but they really should be worried about what they eat between the New Year and Christmas. ~Author Unknown
The older you get, the tougher it is to lose weight, because by then your body and your fat are really good friends. ~Author Unknown
Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels. ~Author Unknown
You know it's time to diet when you push away from the table and the table moves. ~Quoted in The Cockle Bur
If food is your best friend, it's also your worst enemy. ~Edward "Grandpa" Jones, 1978
When I buy cookies I eat just four and throw the rest away. But first I spray them with Raid so I won't dig them out of the garbage later. Be careful, though, because that Raid really doesn't taste that bad. ~Janette Barber
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

HA! Laughing out loud right now...And getting my can of Raid too...
ReplyDelete