skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Cox Cruise Countdown
Thursday, February 18, 2010
Proof and can someone fix the countdown clocks?
Just got done working out for a hour while I watched my show......I LOVE BOSTON ROB!
This says it all....it was on a mirror in the gym in the hotel.
For the first half hour.....
For the last 1/2 hour.
1 comment:
Amy
February 19, 2010 at 2:26 PM
Where's the sweat? How do we know this wasn't just a posed picture. :-)
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Weight Lost Since 1/1/11
Amy (Goal 30): 22
Kami (Goal 30):
Sara (Goal 30): 7
Morgan:
Edna (Goal 25):
Monica:
RJ
(Goal 100):
Greg (Goal 15):
Bevin (Goal 20):
Blog Archive
►
2011
(17)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(12)
▼
2010
(75)
►
December
(3)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(8)
▼
February
(17)
Hill Training
I love Boston Rob
I HAVE HAD IT!
To answer your question Greg...
Some motiviation for all of us...
Ambien is one hell of a drug
Proof and can someone fix the countdown clocks?
Motivated to the MAX!
Google
Thar she blows!!
I'll be watching!
Morning Star Rocks
Hail to Oprah
Silence = Slacking?
Yummy
What is Quandry?
Quandry
►
January
(35)
►
2009
(6)
►
December
(6)
Where's the sweat? How do we know this wasn't just a posed picture. :-)
ReplyDelete